Wanna search my Blog?!!

Google
 

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Test Match at SSNCE

Today was a different day for me and my friends. We got together to play test match of sorts in our college. But here an innings can last a maximum of 40 overs only. My team batted first and we scored 172 of some 36 odd overs. I got in at number 3 and scored 6 runs and got out in the deep. The other team in reply scored 155 in their first innings and in the end we took a lead of 18 runs. This was quite different from those that college students play. For the students of ECE final year in SSN College of engineering it was a very tiring day after playing for nearly 80 overs. It was surely the first time a match was held over such a long time here. Watch out this space to find out more about the second innings.

No comments: